Roopkatha is a Bengali word that means ‘fairy tale’. Roopkatha Housing Project speaks of ‘a tale of blooming dreams’. The developers have fifteen years of experience in property development and have a long list of satisfied customers to their credit. The housing project is into the first phase which is to develop 3 acres of land in Baruipur. This phase is named as phase 1 which overs first 3 acres of a total project area 0f 100 acres. The project is located at a place near Baruipur Railway Station.
Why go to Baruipur?
- Baruipur has been chosen by state govt. to be the Metro Centre by circa 2025.
- Through a recent administrative strategic decision the W.B. state govt. has decided to shift district headquarter from Alipore to Baruipur.
- Baruipur is under Kolkata with the Pin – 700144.
- Because of its proximity to the heart of Kolkata, Baruipur is soon to see big all-round development.
- Presently Baruipur is one of the major suppliers of vegetable and fruit.
- Metro rail is expected to extend till Baruipur.
- With district offices, Judiciary, Police Stations, Medical and other governmental and semi-governmental offices moving to Baruipur from the heart of Kolkata, there will soon be huge business and job opportunities in Baruipur. There will soon be a huge demand for housing and real estate.
- With large land banks available, Baruipur will soon be a new hub for business and industry.
- Future expansion of Kolkata is expected to take place in the direction of Baruipur and beyond.
Why go for Roopkatha Housing?
- Flats are equipped with all modern amenities.
- A 100-acre township is going to come up phase-by-phase.
- Flats are very reasonably priced. They start at Rs. 12 lakhs and ends with Rs 22 lakhs.
- Roopkatha Housing Project qualifies for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, featuring
interest subsidy/tax soaps.
- An affordable rate of Rs 2200/sq. ft. gives buyer/ investor a win-win advantage over other nearby similar areas like Kamalgaji where flats of similar standards are selling at Rs 5000-6000/ sq. ft.
- Buyers can pay only 20% of total price. EMI can start on possession/ 36 months – whichever is earlier (conditions apply).
- Get cash back up to Rs 5000-7000 per month (limited period offer) (conditions apply).
- The developers are well known and have strong goodwill in this business.
With an affordable price tag the project is attractive for the middle class. Though its a bit away from the city still the town is well connected to the main city by road / rail road. Interested buyers can think about investing in the project.