Southwinds Project Kolkata Review & Status (At Rajpur)
Located on Southern Bypass, Kolkata, the Southwinds is an integrated residential complex. This Southwinds Project Kolkata review will present the details of the project and the facilities available in this housing project. The lead developer is Primarc and the co-developers of the project are Srijan and Riya. The project is spread across a total land area of 630 cottahs. The project is designed with lush green plantation and fields. There are more than 60% of open space available for the residents. The project area also has natural ponds. There are 10 apartment blocks comprising of 2/3 BHK flats. The project is equipped with modern, state of art recreational and wellness facilities. Our review finds from the literature available for Southwinds Project Kolkata that the housing complex includes In-house Shopping mall and best-in-class amenities like swimming pool equipped with Jacuzzi, open-air gym, exclusive play area for kids, play courts, mini theatre, and many others.
Features of Primarc Southwinds –
- The project has 2 and 3 BHK apartments.
- Located on Southern Bypass, Kolkata.
- There are 1281 flats available.
- Flats will be disbursed from December 2017 onwards.
- There are 10 apartment blocks having the configuration of 5 blocks of G+11 and 5 blocks of G+15.
- The project has Zing – a modern club spread across 30,000 sq ft having dining and recreational facilities.
- 2 BHK flats with covered areas varying from 851 sq. ft. to 891 sq. ft.
- Price starts at Rs 26 lacs.
- The rate of the 2 BHK flats varies from Rs 3083 per sq. ft to Rs 3187 per sq. ft.
- The 3 BHK flats cost around 39.4 lacs.
- Each of these flats has an area of 1340 sq. ft. priced @ Rs 3044 per sq. ft.
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi.
- Steam bath facilities.
- Exclusive play area for kids.
- Toddler zone.
- Squash court.
- Badminton court.
- Indoor games room.
- Open area Gymnasium.
- Open terrace sitting areas.
- Multi activity zone.
- Virtual reality zone.
- Guest rooms.
Location Advantage –
- The project is 3 km away from Rajpur Bazar.
- The Kamalgachi Flyover is just 4 km off.
- Shubhasgram station is 4 km away.
- The Khudiram Metro Station is 8 km from the project location.
- Science City is 17 km off.
- 8 km away from Garia Crossing.
The Southwinds Project Kolkata review also finds that this area has the rental yield of 4.08%. Hence the project is good for investment purposes also.